Next event: Wednesday 19th February 2014, 1.00pm - 3.00pm
To book a place at the fair, please complete the online booking form. You will be directed to a login page to access the form, if you have not used the online service before you will need to register as an employer/organisation. If you have used the service before and require a login or password reminder, please email email@example.com
This is an excellent opportunity for you to meet languages students and other University of Salford students face-to-face to promote your part-time jobs, placements or graduate jobs and to offer advice and guidance.
Cost to attend
For information about charges and costs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 3m x 2m stand space with a table and two chairs;
- Listing on event website with vacancy information;
- Link to your organisation website;
- Access to main campus parking.
You can pay online at our online shop or you can request to be invoiced by emailing email@example.com.
You can sponsor this event to raise the profile of your organisation with University of Salford staff and students and with other organisations.
Standard* Sponsorship Package - £500 + VAT includes:
- Premier listing with company logo on event website with vacancy information;
- Company logo displayed prominently on the cover of the fair guide and marketing material (posters, emails, screensavers);
- Prominent stand position in the exhibition hall;
- Free room hire for 1 year to conduct interviews and/or deliver presentations
- Targeted emails to students groups e.g. specific courses, degree disciplines
A Premium** Sponsorship Package is available which includes assisted recruitment.
*Maximum of two standard sponsors per recruitment fair
**Maximum of one premium sponsor per recruitment fair
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here for more information about assisted recruitment at the University of Salford.
Who will be there?
Employers will promote their graduate opportunities, industrial placements, vacation placements and work experience opportunities to students and graduates.
Exhibitors who attended the 2013 fair included:
Edge Hill University, European Commission, International Committee of the Red Cross, Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), Language Empire, Latitude Digital Marketing, Leap29, Manchester Central School of English, Multilingualvacancies.com, Park Cloud, Pro Language Jobs, Sandhills East, Search Consultancy Ltd, Utopia Technology, and more.