Business, IT & Law Recruitment Fair
Next event: Wednesday 6th November 2013, 12.00pm – 3.00pm
To book a place at the fair, please complete the online booking form. You will be directed to a login page to access the online form, if you have not used the online service before you will have to create an employer/organisation account. If you have used the service before and require a login or password reminder, please email email@example.com to request this.
This event provides you with an opportunity to promote your placement, graduate and/or training opportunities to University of Salford students from the College of Business and Law. Students and graduates who attend the event will be studying courses related to:
- Business Economics
- Business IT
- Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism
Cost to attend
For information about costs and charges to attend, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 3m x 2m stand space with a table and two chairs;
- Listing on event website with vacancy information;
- Link to your organisation website;
- Access to main campus parking*
* University Car Parking is limited and we cannot guarantee a space.
Method of payment
Payment can be made via the University of Salford online shop or you can request an invoice. Please indicate your preferred method of payment on the booking form.
You can sponsor this event to raise the profile of your organisation with University of Salford staff and students and with other organisations.
Standard* Sponsorship Package - £500 + VAT includes:
- Premier listing with company logo on event website with vacancy information;
- Company logo displayed prominently on the cover of the fair guide and marketing material (posters, emails, screensavers);
- Prominent stand position in the exhibition hall;
- Free room hire for 1 year to conduct interviews and/or deliver presentations
- Targeted emails to students groups e.g. specific courses, degree disciplines
A Premium** Sponsorship Package is available which includes assisted recruitment.
*Maximum of two standard sponsors per recruitment fair
**Maximum of one premium sponsor per recruitment fair
Who will be there?
Recruiters & training providers from finance, business, IT, hospitality and law will promote their graduate training schemes, industrial placements, vacation placements and work experience opportunities to students and graduates.
Exhibitors who attended the 2012 fair included:
Web Applications UK, Trader Media Group, Betfred.com, CIMA, Creative Lynxs, Dai Ltd, Enterprise Rent a Car, FDM Group, Four Financial Recruitment, Fujitsu, Gazprom Energy, GE Healthcare, Hewlett Packard, HM Revenue and Customs, Hays, Hughes Safety Showers, Hurst Accountants, Intel, Matalan, Morson International, Laterooms.com, Northern Case Management, Peninsula Business Services Ltd, Sage, Sandhills East, SIS Ltd, Stockport NHS, Technology in Business Fast Stream, The Co-operative Group, Trust IV Ltd, Unite with Business, Unilever, Vauxhall Motors and more.