Bespoke consultancy services delivered by industry experts
MBA Live Projects enable businesses to benefit from professional consultancy services on a no cost basis. The service is provided by mature students on our Masters of Business Administration (MBA) course, all of whom have at least three years managerial experience.
How it works
Businesses that take part in an MBA Live Project can take advantage of up to ten weeks of consultancy in partnership with the University. Working dates are negotiable in order to meet business requirements and all work can be completed in-house or off-site.
The MBA consultant agrees the objectives, scope, deliverables and expected timeframe with you. They then undertake the work producing any agreed deliverables and manage the project to a successful conclusion.
Our MBA students come from a variety of business sectors, so no matter what the nature of your business, we can find the right expertise to help drive your business forward.
Previous MBA Live Projects have included:
- Google AdWords marketing campaign development and implementation
- Website analysis and reviews for a TV retailer
- Business planning and performance management for an IT company
- Development of a fashion house marketing strategy for penetrating the US market
- Market research and strategy for an innovative sound system sourced from Chinese electrical suppliers
- Establishing offices in China for a soft furnishings trader
- Customer service DVD for a logistics organisation
- Internal communication review for a finance company
- Brand development for a consumer electronics companies and a care homes provider
For more information, or to discuss a potential MBA Live Project please contact us.