Courses developed in partnership with business leaders
Our undergraduate business courses have all been designed to prepare students for a career in business management.
The curriculum across our undergraduate offering balances academic teaching and professional experience, allowing students to apply theory in practice in a way that has been proven to produce highly employable, articulate business professionals.
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business and Economics
- BSc (Hons) Business and Financial Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Tourism Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) Business Management with Law
- BSc (Hons) Business Management with Sport
- LLB Corporate Law
- BSc (Hons) Enterprise, Leadership and Management with Placement
- BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) International Business
- BSc (Hons) International Events Management
- LLB (Hons) Law
- LLB Law (Media and Digital Industries)
- LLB (Hons) Law (Taught at Holy Cross College)
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
- LLB Law with Management
- BSc (Hons) Marketing
Direct Entry courses
The following courses may be joined at the beginning of the second or final years on a 'direct entry' basis. Please refer to individual courses for entry requirements.
Note: application to the 'Direct Entry' courses listed below must be made directly to the University; application via the usual UCAS route is not available.
No results found. Try searching again: