Courses developed in partnership with business leaders
Salford Business School offers a range of postgraduate courses designed to develop your career and enhance your professional development.
Our courses are taught by experts with continuous input from industry practitioners and teach the skills you need as a management professional. All of our postgraduate courses are available with full-time and part-time study options, meaning you can gain a qualification around your current commitments, enhance your employment prospects or re-focus your direction at any stage of your career.
Accreditation that employers value
The School has the necessary credentials to provide you with the highest quality learning experience. Our courses are accredited by internationally recognised professional bodies including; the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Accounting and Finance
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Financial Services Management
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Global Management
- Graduate Certificate Human Resource Management (HRM) with CIPD Intermediate Level Diploma
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Human Resource Management and Development
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Human Resource Management and Development - part time evening attendance
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Information Systems Management
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert International Banking and Finance
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert International Business
- LLM/PgDip/PgCert International Business Law
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert International Business with Law
- LLM/PgDip/PgCert International Commercial Law
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert International Corporate Finance
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert International Events Management
- Graduate Certificate International Management
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Islamic Banking and Finance
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Management
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Marketing
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Project Management
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Social Business and Sustainable Marketing
- MBA The Salford MBA
- MBA The Salford MBA Part-time Executive
Students enrolling on all Salford Business School's masters courses have the option of undertaking the Business Innovation Project which could enhance employability by offering you the choice of:
- A 6 month work placement - an integrated period of work-based learning in a suitable organisation, as agreed by Salford Business School
- An assessed internship - a 1 to 3 month monitored work or service/volunteer experience agreed by Salford Business School, in which you will have specified learning goals and will need to actively reflect on what is being learned throughout the experience
- A "Live Project" - work as part of a team on a project provided by a UK or international business organisation. The allocation of teams and responsibilities will be dependent on the type of organisation
- A dissertation - a conventional dissertation of 12,000 to 15,000 words, consisting of research question, aims and objectives, rationale for undertaking the study, literature review, research methodology, analysis of findings, conclusions and recommendations.