Latest issue (Vol.3, Issue 3) International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment
Vol 3 Issue 3 papers are now available.
- Hurricane Reconstruction in the United States Gulf Coast, Mark Tatum, Frank Terrell (Article type: Research paper)
- The Sense of Place in the New Homes of Post-Bam Earthquake Reconstruction, Asal Kamani-Fard, Mohd Hamdan Ahmad, Dilshan Remaz Ossen (Article type: Research paper)
- Managing Disaster Knowledge: Identification of Knowledge Factors and Challenges, Chaminda Pathirage, Krisanthi Seneviratne, Dilanthi Amaratunga, Richard Haigh (Article type: Research paper)
- Development of a climate change risk and vulnerability assessment tool for urban areas, Gina Cavan, Richard Kingston (Article type: Research paper)
- Strategies for the effective engagement of multi-national construction enterprises in post-disaster building and infrastructure projects, Richard Haigh, Richard Sutton (Article type: Research paper)
- Disparate Coping Strategies for Gendered effects of Drought: a Call for Re-examination of Gender Roles and Harmful Traditions in Central Tanzania, Rasel Mpuya Madaha (Article type: Research paper)
Please visit the Emerald wesbite to read about paper submission guidelines.
In keeping with the journal's international scope, articles are particularly welcome with details of: overall leadership in research, education, planning, design and implementation for infrastructure renewal and reconstruction projects in developing countries; and, details of innovative and socially responsible projects inspired via internal synergies that lead to rapid development and improved quality of life.