Latest issue of International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment
Vol. 2 issue 2 papers are now available.
- Enhancing post-earthquake disaster resilience - Jacob Tyler, Amarjit Singh
- Hurricane risk and coastal property owner choices - Robert T. Burrus, Christopher F. Dumas, J. Edward Graham
- Recovery: rebuilding a resilient housing stock - David V.
- An overview of post-disaster permanent housing reconstruction in developing countries - Iftekhar Ahmed
- Reconnecting with poverty: new challenges of disaster management - Maximiliano E. Korstanje
- Laws of Fear: Beyond the Precautionary Principle - Korstanje Maximiliano
- Designing Resilience: Preparing for Extreme Events - David A. McEntire
Please visit the Emerald website to read about paper submission guidelines.
In keeping with the journal's international scope, articles are particularly welcome with details of:
- Overall leadership in research, education, planning, design and implementation for infrastructure renewal and reconstruction projects in developing countries
- Details of innovative and socially responsible projects inspired via internal synergies that lead to rapid development and improved quality of life.