Latest issue of International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment
Vol. 3 issue 1 papers are now available.
- Urbanization and hydro-meteorological disaster resilience: the case of Delhi - Sunil Kumar Prashar, Rajib Shaw
- Vulnerability of rural houses to cyclonic wind - Pradeep K. Goyal, T.K. Datta, V.K. Vijay
- Aiming for resilience and adaptation in managing environment: An emerging environmental and emergency leadership in the twenty-first century - Tun Lin Moe
- Vulnerability assessment and retrofitting of existing school buildings: a case study of Aceh - ari Darshan Shrestha, Ryuichi Yatabe, Netra Prakash Bhandary, Jishnu Subedi
- Subterranean infrastructure reconnaissance for manmade and natural hazards and disasters - Todd White, Samuel T. Ariaratnam, John Michael
- Launch of Special Report on Managing the Risks of Extreme Events and Disasters to Advance Climate Change Adaptation
- Sri Lanka welcomes 110 local and international delegates for a major international conference on building resilience to disasters
- Laws of Fear: Beyond the Precautionary Principle - Korstanje Maximiliano
- Designing Resilience: Preparing for Extreme Events - David A. McEntire
Please visit the Emerald website to read about paper submission guidelines.
In keeping with the journal's international scope, articles are particularly welcome with details of: overall leadership in research, education, planning, design and implementation for infrastructure renewal and reconstruction projects in developing countries; and, details of innovative and socially responsible projects inspired via internal synergies that lead to rapid development and improved quality of life.