2014 CIB W55/65/89 International Conference on Construction in a Changing World
4 - 7 May 2014, Sri Lanka
In order to deliver value, maintain competitiveness and address the needs of society, the construction industry will need to develop its capabilities for managing innovation and technical change.
The 2014 CIB W55/65/89/92/96/102/117 & TG72/81/83 International Conference on Construction in a Changing World will bring together resources and knowledge across different fields, technologies and disciplines to deal with the major challenges that construction professionals will be confronted with in the coming years.
This international conference is organised in association with:
- CIB W55 Building Economics
- CIB W65 Organisation and Management of Construction
- CIB W89 Building Education and Research
- CIB W92 Procurement Systems
- CIB W96 Architectural Management
- CIB W102 Information and Knowledge Management in Building
- CIB W117 Performance Measurement in Construction
- CIB TG72 Public Private Partnerships
- CIB TG81 Global Construction Data
- CIB TG83 eBusiness in Construction
This will be the largest construction academia gathering in 2014.