To consider matters concerning the effective and efficient use of physical and human resources, financial performance and sustainability and to provide assurance and make recommendations as appropriate to Council.
Click on Terms of Reference and Membership to see the Finance and Resources Committee's full remit.
Elaine Pateman Salt, Corporate Governance Manager, Quality and Enhancement Office, Room G06, Crescent House, email: email@example.com
|Friday 27 September 2019 at 1.00pm|
|Thursday 31 October 2019 at 9.30am|
|Friday 13 December 2019 at 1.30pm|
|Friday 6 March 2020 at 10.00am|
|Friday 22 May 2020 at 10.00am|
To oversee and make recommendation to Council as appropriate on matters concerning the effective and efficient use of physical and human resources, financial performance and sustainability and on the University’s international activities.
1. To consider and review University financial performance, including:
2. To ensure compliance with all financial requirements and obligations.
3. To approve, where relevant, policy changes that do not impact strategy or financial viability (for example, staff expenses policy).
4. To consider and make recommendations to Council regarding:
5. For Estates & Facilities, International, IT and HR
Chair of Council
Four independent members of Council
Up to two co-opted members
Officers in attendance include: Registrar and Secretary, Executive Director of Finance, Director of Human Resources, Director of Estates & Facilities, Chief Information Officer and Chief Operating Officer